SIAMS conduct inspections to see how church schools are living out their vision and the impact this has on a range of areas, including; pupil attitudes, teaching, attendance and the well-being of pupils and staff. We were delighted that the report recognised so much of what makes The Littletons such a fantastic school. The full report from our recent SIAMS inspection can be viewed below. Here are a few quotes from the report:
- “The Littletons fizzes with a zest for life and learning”
- “The culture of nurture enables pupils and adults to explore their unique talents and flourish in their lives and learning.”
- “Pupils benefit from a wide range of expertise within the staff team”
- “They [staff] gently encourage pupils to grow in confidence.”
- "Pupils have a keen social conscience. They are passionate voices against injustice and deprivation."
- “Partnerships with the church, families, the Diocese and the DoWMAT are respectful and supportive.”